YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
content & format
- Techniques, Training and Practice
- Mastering the Art of Practice: Movement principles, asana, transitions, sequencing, modifications and adjustments
- Pranayama, meditation, mantras and kriyas
- Restorative Approach: Use of props in a supportive way and therapeutic adjustments
- Analytical Training: Hands on teaching and practice, observing bodies
- Qualities of a yoga teacher, communication and time management
- Identifying your dominant style
- Verbal directions, habitual speech and crutch words
BUSINESS OF YOGA
- Rate, karma and knowing your worth
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- Functional and energic anatomy
YOGA PHILOSOPHY, ETHICS, LIFESTYLE & NUTRITION
- The Sutras, The Gita, 8 Limbs and Offering Seva
- Nutrition Plans and Ayurveda
- Relationships, boundaries and respectful use of words
September 22nd, 23rd, 24th
October 13th, 14th, 15th
November 3rd, 4th, 5th + 24th, 25th, 26th
January 5th, 6th, 7th + 19th, 20th, 21st
February 2nd, 3rd, 4th
OUR NEXT GROUP TRAINING BEGINS JANUARY 2018. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR DATES!
*Friday’s are scheduled 4-9pm and Saturday and Sundays are 10-6pm.
$3300 + HST
Early-bird pricing of $2900 +HST if paid in full before August 31st.
Payment plans available. To schedule a one on one consultation with the program directors, please call or e-mail studio.
Our program is recognized and registered by Yoga Alliance International.